Wednesday, May 18, 2011

SPREAD THE LOVE OF MY BLOG!!







Hello dear blog.
Theese kind of days usually do not work as they should be working.
SOO!! Enought about that!!
OMG, I have got to respekt that you don't want to hear to much about me!!! (or?? COMMENT!!) But I still am going to tell you a bit about the currently day I had. First the tomatoshit was finished (as my brother, he is tired as shit of his new boy"friends".) so I was goin down the streat (just as they do in the Broadway movies) and I saw...(wait for it..) a!!! I could not belive my mind!! It was just laing there, and it told me to spread the love of my blog! I was not sure what to do, so I turned my back and runned away as if I were a boy and Kamoliddini Tojiknajod was chasing me! And I screamed. I screamed loudly! So loudly! Just beacuse I did an old lady die. AND SHE DID NOT LIKE IT!
When I later at the day came home I started to think a bit about what it said and I was not sure what I should do!! So THEN I started to run again and the Turkish Mother Found got mad at me and I died. I died hardly. Do hardly! Just because I died so hardly an old lady died. AND SHE DID NOT LIKE IT.
Then when I FINALLY came up to heaven I could FINALLY start thinking about what it said. So now, at heavens libary, I am now trying to spread the love here at mý blog to all of you readers!! And I now ask you if you can keep on spreading the love to all of your "friend(s)" and other uncles and ALL OF THE PEOPLES YOU KNOW OR ELSE.

LUW YA <3
XOXO, Your little "not" horny angel, Fuladuschen Rambajan,
AND I DID NOT LIKE IT.

P.M.S: IF YOU ARE READING THIS BEFORE 17:00 TODAY I'M SORRY THAT IT ISN'T ANY PICTURE, BUT THE COMPUTERS AT THIS FUGEIN HEAVEN LIBARY DOESN'T WORK THAT WELL SO I HAVE TO GO TO A OTHER COMPUTER PLACE AND LOAD A PICTURE FOR YOU IMMATURE CHICKS WHO SECRETLY GOT THIS HUGE CRUSH ON ME.

2 comments:

  1. Richmond hill country club estate offers intimate indoor and outdoor settings, for fifty to three hundred guests, with sweeping vistas overlooking floral and wooded backdrops. The cuisine is inspired. French service is available to banquet halls accentuate the chef’s suitably refined and customized international menus.
    We tend to the details, so you can look ahead to the future.banquet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuladuschen-style+May 26, 2011 at 10:53 AM

    Oh.. that's so... interesting.. very... very interesting comment my friends of Tium... very

    ReplyDelete