Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sick sucks! Or..?




hello hello blog, and all are wonderful readers. I'm a little sick today then, and it sucks guy. but it is as good as well, because then you can stay home and watch Desperate Housewives and many other wonderful programs. Then you can lie on the floor and eat, drink, if you like, or simply lie back and suffer. can also be seen through his body lying dead turtle in a small glass on the table if you like. so it really is very nice to be home because they are still small Turkish mother can take care of one who would not because she is a bitch bit grumpy. so I have pretty well except that I am "sick. "
but now is my Turkish mother mad at me because I'm sitting at the computer when it should be on the floor, so I have to go.

LUW yaa <3

Kisses of his "disease" little Fuladuschen Rambajan <33

No comments:

Post a Comment