Sunday, May 22, 2011

And my answer was: " I do! Oh, yes I do!"


HERE IS THE MAGIC SHIT OF THE DAY, SO BEAT IT! <3

Hello again!
OMG, I can't really belive that I forgot to tell you about another magic shit that just happened to me in the last poster! Well. I went out and then! It just flew right threw my head, and I was already dead so what could I do? In the first time I really thoughed that the fugein "bird" was dead. So, I started the wedding and everybody was happy! No... I DON'T THINK DO!
What really flew through my head was a goose. A bog ugly goose that I now was crazy inlove with! Somehow there was this mother of the turks who asked me if I really wanted this goose as a new pet. In the first time my plastic, barbie legs were shaking. They didn't like it so they forsed me to make up an answer. It really wasn't a hard question, I really was crazy inlove with this creture! But somehow I wtill had a hard time to find out an answer!
But the it came out! And my answer was: "I do! Oh, yes I do!".

The mother of the turk was now not in a happy mood. Her big pink eyes were like if they belonged to a little my little pony horse that tried to eat me.
But I was sure of my fudgein answer so I didn't really try to do anything any better then it was. CUZ THIS IS MY "LIFE" MY FRIEND. Omg, I can't belive that I really said that to all of you Indonasian guys.
OMG I start to talk shit again! OMG I TOLD YOU TO KILL MY TURTLE AND NOW YOU RUN AWAY!

HOWEVAH!
LUW YAA <33333333
XOXO, Your Little Nolifer, Fuladuschen Rambajan.

No comments:

Post a Comment