Saturday, May 14, 2011

Eurovision Song Contest 2011, "WHY DIDN'T THEY WIN?!".


HERE IS MY LITTLE FUDGEIN RUSSIAN BOY (who in my heart always will be a winner <3333 or nuts). HE SUCKED... my dick tonight.


hello hello blog! I have just finished looking at the Eurovision Song Contest. Congratulations to Acshbergaskit, or oh what am I saying? I mean of course, Azerbaijan ... or me. I did not think they would have won, the girl looked like Barbie and the guy looked g * y like. I found that Tajikistan was best of all, but they were apparently too snobbish and did not want to be with. of those who were with I liked most of Spain, her dress was a little too "2015" ... DOM Engagements ... my cock? I liked the two adorable little twin girls from Ireland also. But now I'm watching 'Desperate House Whores "and have a nice time with me and myself.

LUW yaa <333

XOXO your little winner of everything with a pink heart Fuladuschen Rambajan<33

No comments:

Post a Comment