Monday, May 16, 2011

Borat is the one! Please comment and say what you think.




Here are som pics of his tasty body and mustache<3

Hey hey my cuddly little blog, how nice to finally meet again. I think I finally found the right one, my soul mate. His name is Borat Sagdijev, he works as a television journalist in Kazakhstan. He has a really cute little sister and a horrible and cruel wife. He is the most beautiful I have ever seen, and I've decided to propose to him today when we go to the little grocery store on the other side of the mountain. And, really, we have not really met face to face but fuck it, I think he probably realizes that I'm the one for him when he sees me. He's also been in the U.S. and A, he made ​​a documentary when he was there and I found it very tasty. He also has a handsome friend, but I stick to them rather handsome man. I hope the two of us will one day become one. Now I must go and see you vanilla face.

Luw yaa! <3

XOXO From your little lover of Borat... Fuladuschen Rambajan<333

3 comments:

  1. I THINK THAT THE THREE OF YOU WOULD GET MARRIED AND THEN GET KIDS, UNCLES AND EVERYTHING BETWEEN IT!!

    /YOU KNOW WHO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fudge you Molgan! what the fudge is you fudgein problem! I really thought it was a new comment and then it was one of your fudgein comments! :C Fudge you!!

    /YOU KNOW WHO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAH :d

    ReplyDelete