Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fireflies, Firefox, Wallpaper, Dubai, Justin Bieber, Jan Svanlund, Kamoliddini Tuamoi, Tatoos, Homero Simpson, Ned Flanders, Jesus Christ, The Turk!

Hello!!
I can, with a big heart, say that I am sorry that I have not updated my blog earlier this day. SO, now I am.
I am goin to do it fast, I did not have the best day ever, and it is not that much to write about, so INSTEAD I am goin to have a lot of funny pictures I found this tragic day. Here they come!!
















Here is the last picture, the little bird does not REALLY mean thewordthatmaynotbeensaid (G.A.Y).



Btw I truly hope that you had a good day, many penis!
Well... I will soon come up with a new post. I am not sure how long time it will take but I will hurry.

LUW YA!!
XOXO, Your Fuladuschen Rambajan.

No comments:

Post a Comment