Sunday, May 15, 2011

Facebook






Here are some memories from the time in Facebook, i will never forget the time in there. (and a picture who discribes that i'm bananad from Facebook(banana)). <3 :C <--(sadface).


Hi hi blogiz! it seems like i'm bananad again from the fudgein Facebook. Someone has been okind to me and sended a fudgein message to the king of Facebook and said that i was a very naughty little boy. so, now i just want to have a little celebration because it's the fudgein 8th time it's happend to me. i don't know why they doing it because i'm so nice to the peoples who i'm talking with, BUT EVEN IF I*M KIND TO THEM THEY DON*T WANT ME!!! i'm soo sad right now, WHY DIDN*T THEY WANT ME!? fudgein friends, they betrayed me(again) D: <--(sadface). but whatever, i'm going to have a little celebration in the fudgein jungle with my Facebook "friends". so now i have to go and change clothes to my full suit pajamas and cut my wrists that all emos do when they are sad, i'm a emo to!!!

Luw yaa<33

XOXO your little emo Fuladuschen Rambajan<33

No comments:

Post a Comment