Sunday, May 22, 2011

HELLO ALL OF INDONASIAN PEOPLES!!!!





HELLO THERE! ME COME IN PEACE!! AND I WILL TRY TO NOT HURT YOU FUCKERS, NOT KILL.

Now when I logged in here on Blogger, so I checked the statistics! I saw some magic shit! You little bastards fugein in Indonesia have some checking out my blog as much as 1 +2 = 12 times! (And this was just TODAY) When I saw this I had to take my monkey and placed in the stomach. During the whole time, "you" checked my blog several times more, and I can not blame you for.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy my blog, and that after this post has the desire to spread my joy! And, as I said, I will also dedicate a post if you comment and enter alloy "name".
Anyway! I've had a horrible night so fingers flew out and took a nap. The Mother of The Turk came and had to cut off the monster. With an ax. The monster had to flyyy out by my so-called "windoow". And I were like: "Mating vanilla wool".
The monster's so-called "penut" ran "the middle". I flew down the stairs and died. After this important event, I just wanted to die. So it was just where I did!

I hope that said that you have the desire and create to comment, I promise you that I dedicate a post to you. This could be the beginning of your dental caries, but I've already started!

LUW YAA <3
XOXO Your little blogger, Fuladuschen Rambajan. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment