Monday, April 18, 2011

A speciall little boy. Very speciall.


Here is one of my dilighted "selfpotrets" that I once made. A long time ago. Very long time ago. Very long time ago. SO DON'T COMMENT IT!!!

CHACHA BLOG!!
I have really deeply missed you with all of my penis! Sorry, but the mother of the turks hasn't been so very well so I very have to fluffa to her pillow for a couple of while.
For all of you blog readers I am a very speciall boy. Very speciall. When I was born "MY" first thing I did was jump throw the window. I fell. I fell very hardly. And that, the doctors say, is why I am like nobody else. Nobody else. I am a speciall little boy (a peace of your mothers shit). Very speciall. My name comes from the tajik old asian god, who we belived created my world. Some of you, who reads this, might not know that I had a other blog before I created this wonderful dilighted blog who everybody loves! And now you probably think or say: "OMG HE HAD!? I MUST CHECK IT OUT!" But then I say: "Don't". And I am not going to say why.

Soo. Now you all dilighted readers know a bit more about me and my past.

LUW YA <3
XOXO Your Menstational Fuladuschen Rambajan.

No comments:

Post a Comment