Saturday, April 2, 2011

OMG, FIGHT (with my Ex-boyfrined..)!

Sorry, darlings for bad update!
Just having some hard time with my EX (Kamoliddini)... He ceep saying that he thinks I'm gay!! And I'm like: 'WHAT THE FUCK!? Everybody know's that I'm bisexuall!!' And then he were like: 'Hey, I think you have being cheating on me.. Have you??' And I were like That The Fuck!?(right) Was he like stupid or That The Fuck was going on?!?!?
And I were like: 'OMG, you did not know? (right) That is like my life; to cheat with other hot guys and blond chicks.' He were like looking at me and yaall know!! He has theese red puppy eyes and he were looking at me.
And then I were like: 'Yaa know, I have like one wife? And by the way THIS I MY FUCKING LIFE! And I do the fucking hell of any shit I want!'

OMG, you all darlings are sooo not going to belive me when I tell you what he did then! He were like: 'I thoughted what we had was SPECIALL. Did you hear me!? Speciall. That is something you are not. Your like any other person...' And then he were like started to walk away and I did not know what I should be doing And then I were like: 'Just because I am soo hot and have such a huge dick! I am going to go to my other girlfriend and boyfriends!!! And guess what?! You are never going to suck my dick again!! GET IT!'

No comments:

Post a Comment