Thursday, April 7, 2011

Beautiful Wedding!

Cha cha blog and all readers bisexual! Vartit me back today and bought some. I bought a new bikini super hot chocolate with pink on the swamp monster. I even bought a new dress, beautiful wedding, I thought it would be nice to have if you go to the bathroom at some point. Brown line was also involved in both, bought a type of exhaust fan that was to give as a gift to your friend (your ferret named Hans) in the nuptial gift. Then we went and had coffee and a little, there were at least greenfield super cool. But now I have to go out with my turtle, I bought at a zoo, not quite sure whether it was on sale for the guy is going to eat the kind of close and then kind of ran away and took him in my arms and type "My God, I have to write to take care of you, oh my God. " But now at least go out with him, he wanted to go to a special place so you should go to the hot dog stand extra luxury across the street from my trash that I and my family lives now. If not, is my new Turkish mother that I found on the way home, very angry! So, goodbye guy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment