Sunday, April 24, 2011

I do have a life.

Some people I know in my life, he said the sponsorship. I have no life. If you're reading this, I shared my blog and know that you are always in your day, said the sponsorship for me, "Enjoy life" "There is no life" or maybe I still forgive slip cow, who has sought forgiveness. And if you want to do, so I'm forgiven "The Asgods" in heaven for you. But I could forgive the crap, but I want to lie to the mother of all young Turks. I know. I know that when you experience menstrual cramps, or simply false. Or do you have to stop one? That is the question all great people. I like the kind of cat. A slightly different, but still always the retard cat. Yes, it is we are stripping the police call life. Mushrooms. Yes, yes it is true that once was, but let's take a moment and we have left: I know.

LUW YA.
XOXO Your dilighted writer, Fuladuschen Rambajan.

No comments:

Post a Comment