Friday, April 8, 2011

Are you intressted of this person (me)?

Hello, my name is a terrible image.
I live in a trailer village Kamoliddin. I have a wife at home, it seems that many things to do during the day. Instead, of course, cleaning, and most importantly, he was naked and beat the crap out of people often for the first time in cleaning the lamps have to bear. So people are happy. Sometimes, the soil and weeding in the garden and the naked, most of the hadiths, usually the North Pole heat here, "because. " So said my dear neighbor Ismat do otherwise would have done in 66 years. He said some people are interesting to me, but to get the weeds, because I do not believe the rest will delete all mixed. But we're keeping, you see, Ismat my garden bird bath, bathroom, I wonder. But if you're interested in business, so call me 6666666666 e-mail, but my husband says, because he says that sometimes a vendor trying to sell something. A good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment