Thursday, April 28, 2011

Edward Cullen, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Bella Swan, Twilight, High School Musical, Messi, Hugh Grant, Tom Cruise, Julia Roberts


hey hey hitler. Today I went to dental health. I thought it was scary for the woman who nursed me was an ugly bitch with very little makeup, there was only blue eye shadow, a little mascara on the lashes groups for ostark green rouge, lipstick and little brown and the lady was ugly regular glasses. When it was poking at me with a feather duster in the mouth Leska, then took her hand in his mouth dear. Then she cried, I had apparently been too nervous about Mrs Leska and lay and rolls baked in the ground. Later I realized it was a vampire bite the hand that had slipped into the mouth of myself ... I am a little elf vampire maybe?

LUW yaaa! <3

Kisses, Fuladuschen Rambajan <333

1 comment: