Tuesday, June 28, 2011

WHY ALL THEESE SLUTTY BITCHES?!


That's the question of the day: WHY ALL THEESE BITCHES. I'm really sorry, but I really don't have time enough to discuss this question fully, matter of time, but I will still try my best! I am just so tired of all of theese girls who literally does anything to be in the middle of attention. They are acting as sluts and they are being bitches to other innocent girls (as me...). Most of the times they are just too insecure of other girls (like me). Many times they come up with lies about other girls and speads them to THE INTIRE WORLD (literally). Often they make guys using them, many ways sexualy, also many other ways. I am getting very angry right now, so the best for all of us would be if I ended this poster and goin to bed.


BUT THEN YOU'RE WRONG SUCKERS.
Cuz in a while I will do one more post when I describe my feelings for a speciall person (ONCH <3), but more about that in the next post.

You know I luw ya <3
XOXO Your Slut, Fuladuschen.

No comments:

Post a Comment