Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The chineese boys says: "HELLO, Fuladuschen!" And I say: "HELLO, Chineese boys!"




HELLO AGAIN!!
LET ME JUST REMIND YOU ABOUT THAT IT REALLY IS BREAK (CRISTMAS) AND OF A JUDGE OF THE FACE OF YOURS YOUR REALLY NEED SOME GINGERBREAD. HOPE THAT YOU DO NOT MIND, BUT THE ORANGES ADMITS THAT THATS THE WAY THEY LIKE IT (AND YOU).
But howewah. The chineese "Kurt's" are as usual mad about the nose of my. And they were like: "HELLO, Fuladuschens nose!!" And I was like: "HELLO, CHINEESE KURT!!" And they were like: "Exuse your nose world..." AND THEN I FELT LIKE BACON.
Hope you will not suicide more of that BACON, so just don't destroy it. You better, otherwise Olivia, that bitch of our will destroy your reputation.
I'VE GOT A CRUSH ON THE SIMON ALIN, AND YOU KNOW IT. A CRUSH ON THE SIMON ALIN.

Luw ya <33
XOXO, Gossip Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment