Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thinking about breaking up with Paris Hilton, my deer wife. She has becommed a bitch.







HELLO AGAIN!! As you probably now know I am falling inlove with Onch. All of the pictures of him makes me want to kiss him. He is soooo wonderful, and I am now getting speachless. His sence pf style is just amazing, just the way I would of dressed my self (if not better)! I am starting to belive that she is not my wife, I think that she might be a evil guy who likes to use boys like me. Just check out theese pictures!! She look CRAZY! I always look my best at my photos!

Well. Now I am again goin in to my shell again, and if you are lucky I will come out from the shell for about 200 years.
LUW YA <3
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO <3 Your BIGGEST FAN Fuladuschen Rambajan. KIZZ ALL OF MY FANS <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment