Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I CAN'T GET HIM OUT OF MY MIND!





OMG! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! I JUST CAN'T GET ONCH OUT OF MY MIND!

IS THERE ANYONE WHO KNOWS WHO TO GET OUT A BOY FROM YOUR MIND!? I really am desperate of help, and for that person who can get him out of my mind I will give a own post (just as I did for anonymous, my friend), a big treasure!!
EVERYTIME I'M ONLINE AT THE COMPUTER I SEARCH FOR HIM AND LOOK AT PITURES OF HIM! If maybe you have been in the same situation as mine, please help me? <3

At night I think of ONCH, at morning I think of ONCH, at evening I think of FOOD... and ONCH. I just don't know what to do! I think I might of love ONCH more then I love Mr. Bean, and as far as I know THAT'S NOT LEGALLY! So, I guess that I am after this poster will change my background to ONCH <3 instead of Mr. Bean. And that's not really how I like it.

PLEASE! I would do anything (ANYTHING) to get him out of my mind!!! And to you ONCH<3 if you maybe would see this... please say hello! You are so sweet and I would LOVE to LIKE you and nothing more. I have recently found your Facebook page and I totally LOVE your pic, and as the other things, I would LOVE to just LIKE it.

(You know I) LUW YOU <3'
XOXO


Your Fuladuschen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment