Thursday, June 30, 2011

My hair is a fudgein, also bitches are allowed, bird. (Hair. Hair theere, hair here. IT'S HAIR EVERYWERE!) Anna Anka just called my phone today.






Hello, theere! I bet you also hae some hair, wrapped round your neck. Maybe having a cozy time in the sofa. I don't know, but I really thoughted that what WE (as in wedding) had was kind of speciall. But apperently YOUR (as in yourself) fudgein hair (and P) is more important!

It is over.
Please, do not visit my blog anymore. Please.
O M G. You totally fell for it!! OMG!! No, we (as in wedding) are not breaking up. Well... not exactly NOW (when you are reading this shit at my blog)................................ But maybe now.







FUN FUN FUN FUN (Think about fun) looking forward to the weekend.

XOXO Fuladuschen.

No comments:

Post a Comment