Monday, June 20, 2011

Is it possible that this person is the cutest and sweetest person in the intire world?











HELLO ALL OF YOU!
As I told you in the earlier poster my wife started a search for her new bff for a while ago. Something I don't get is how she could say goodbye to a little chineese boy like. ONCH. Yes, his name is Onch and he is probably the sweetest person I have ever seen! THUMBS UP. He would of dun anything to be with her, he cried with her into the last. But somehow she still said GOODBYE, Onch. AND I WERE LIKE WTF!! <3
So wote for him in the election. ISN'T HE JUST THE SWEETEST!? My w(l*)ife is crazy, yes if you are thinking about it. She is. And then when I ask Paris, she just denies it. And then when I say that I say it at THE TELEVISION she just runs away and order chineese food.
That's all I have for today. THUMBS UP FOR ONCH.

LUW YA <3
XOXO, Your biggest fan, Onch, Fuladuschen Rambajan.




P.M.S: CALL ME. ---> 6666666666

No comments:

Post a Comment