Saturday, May 28, 2011

Today is tomorrow and tomarrow is today.



This is two pics of my lovely wife Paris Hiltown when she's wearing two different pink dresses... and then it's some other bitch beside her.

hello to you when the blog. So today I was then out of nowhere. I went as to my dear Brown Line to visit his room which is next to mine. It was a long time since we last met, so it was nice to meet after a few months. Then we went home together and went to visit our cousin's children Ashbergaskit, it was a nice time and we watched on TV where there was a program called "Fashion in Paris' which was apparently Ashbergaskits favorite shows. I must admit I really liked the program, there were lots of little nice girls who wore lots ugly clothes, designer's name was apparently Chanel and I did not like her clothes. but then came the one designer who had designed something better clothes, it was a lot of pink shawls and bath drank, I liked that. Then we went and bought hot dogs with peppers, but Ashbergaskit had to feed me. Then I went to my house, brown banana to his home and Ashbergaskit took the train to his home, he said he had to go free because he was only five years, and pretended that he had lost his parents and that he could only say to what city ​​he lived and so he got to go free. He is a cute, smart kid that of Ashbergaskit. But now I lay me on the floor and back.

LUW yaa <33

XOXO your Lidl Fuladuschen Rambajan<333

No comments:

Post a Comment