Friday, May 20, 2011

DO YOU FEEL LIKE A ZOMBIE?





HELLO DEER BLOG?
Today when I was out and crawled in the jungle, I saw a small hot dog. It ran towards me (I started crawling fast starters, as if Kamoliddini chased a little boy and I was a boy), but then changed the direction and ran up the leaves again and I dessert. Now I was calm. I ran after the sausage and picked it up. Then I took it into my mouth and started to make a campfire. I grilled the hot dog and then I started to chew. I'm not totally dog, but I think it died. For these reasons, I made up a funeral. it is something that humans and dogs have in common, eat on it so it dies. this was something I figured out while I ate it.

Luw yaa(hot dog)<33

XOXO from your little hottie doggie Fuladuschen Rambajan<333


P.M.S. a weird guy from US and A asked me if a felt like a zombie

No comments:

Post a Comment