Monday, May 2, 2011

The King, Anna Anka, Angelina Jolie, Ulf, Karl-Bertil Jonsson, Kamoliddini Tojiknajod and a hell lot of other famous peoples you like! WHY!?

I know many of you readers are tired of my nagging about why people is so nasty to each other, but I really must say that I'm very tired of people calling me things like "fucking fag" or "fucking transaminase". I do not like it, and for those of you who do not know, I am bisexual, not gay or a transvestite. I personally feel that it is unnecessary, all you who do this successfully is to get the person hurt and sad. Personally, I think we do it because you yourself might be in doubt and do it because everyone else does! But to stop it all, I say to just you: stop! It does not benefit and no one feels good of it!
Yes ... As I said, I have already written a lot about this and I'll try to stop taking it up again, I promise.
Howevaah!! Today I've been for a walk in the walk of fame, where you soon can see MY name! I know, my blog isn't the most famous blog ever, but I know you can make it by wisit it everyday!
LUW YA <3
XOXO Your Writer, FUladuschen Rambajan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment