Sunday, May 29, 2011

Flea market


Halliwell hello blog. Today I was in the flea market (I think it's called). You can bring your own material they wanted to sell, and of course I did. I brought my bikini såååååå 2010th Then I took a pink dress I bought last week, but remains in it is so out now, so the soldiers. I also took with me my one year old chanel shoes, which of course I can not take me now! Brown Line also came, but only took things that dryer, refrigerator, fan, washing machine and something like that. When we got there we went back and took a table that someone had asked very well. began to unpack, but then came an old woman who said she had the table and we could not take. He told me he was there, looking lonely, so I took it. Then she turned even more sour and said it would move our damn. Then I said we had before. When she was damn angry and threw our stuff in the ground. I Belvedere terrified, my jaw dropped y. Then knocked me down and asked my Chanel dress if it felt good. And then I took my stuff in my arm, stood up and wrinkled her nose in the dog and said "son of a bitch bastard nah go now, let Brown line, we'll let the bitch have your table shit just because you want it step in my beautiful Chanel dress. "and then we left. And that was just the beginning of our garage sale. Nobody wanted to buy my clothes, and apparently were too expensive, they sell only by the thousands of extra dollars of what it actually costs. I was actually very nice to my customers, I wrinkled his nose a few times to them. But then we went home it was sunny and I did not want to bleach my clothes.
And that was it, the flea market junk.

LUW yaa <333

Love, your vendors Lidl Fuladuschen Rambajan <333

No comments:

Post a Comment