Friday, May 27, 2011

PARTY TIME!


Hello hello blog! Today it's party! I wish that is was my party, but whatever I can have a party when i want to cuz i know that everybody gonna come... i mean, it's my party who dosen't come to my party?! whatever, it's masquerade so i'm gonna dressing up to a witch and i gonna enchant eveybody to frogs. It's gonna be soooooo fun, and then i can eat up the cake by myself and nobody except is going to have a bit of the yummi cake! Moahahhahahhahhahahh I'M THE EVIL WITCH!!! MOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! but... when I think about it, I'll probably be a princess anyway. The cute little princess Fuladuschen Rambajan. I'll be nice and invite people in small cakes and juice, because it is so that the fudgein Lidl Fuladuschen Ramajan do, please!
But now i'll have to go and dressing up to a Lidl princess.

Luw yaa<33

XOXO your Lidl princess Fuladuschen Rambajan<33

No comments:

Post a Comment