Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm in a boat, bitch. With a nun.

HELLO AGAIN!

I hope that you have had a really good, long time for just YOU and the Nun(s) so you and her can have a speciall NUN FUN together, many prays!

Well actually for a few minutes ago I met the Nun(s)! She had a granma kind-of smile and she SMILED at me! I looked away (GOSH DAMIT, THE WOMAN FLIRTED WITH ME). But when I looked back later she stood right next to me!! Well, somehow now we are best friends (a few minutes later) and now we're here in the Pacific Ocean at a boat.
I guess I like her... she's kind of cute I guess... WELL! Here she is!!! <3


This is she when she smiled at me at the first time I saw her! Isn't she just soo pretty!?
Leave a comment with your opinion!


Luw ya <3
XOXO Your Fuladuschen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment