Monday, July 11, 2011

How to say that I am not a whor nicely.

Hello there blogreaders! When I looked out the statics of my blog, I saw that somebody asked me a question when they probably seartched for a desent answer. And to this person (probably whor or manwhor, probably shy and ugly as shit)I would like to give you an answer!
And YES, I have written about this problem before but that is just because people would LIKE TO KNOW AN ANSWER(??). To the person or people that this message is goin through, tell them to follow you to a room. If she or he (or bothsexed)looks at you as if you were stupid just say it and WALK out of the room. And if they are not smile and say it with a calm voice.
AND THIS IS WHAT TO SAY: "I've got somethind to tell you..." (turn the lights on and start singing-->) "I AM NOT A WHORE. I AM NOT A WHORE. I AM NOT A WHORE. I AM NOT A WHORE. I AM NOT A WHORE. (but i like to do it) I AM NOT A WHORE. I AM NOT A WHORE."


And probably THAT will work out as well as my brother's (Brunbanan's) vagina.


LUW YA <33<
XOXO <333333 KIZ <3
P.M.S: If you have a problem please tell me at my emailadress: fulisduschis@hotmail.com OR fuladuschen@hotmail.com OR fulanegerfet@hotmail.com

Remember that you can be anonymous when you leave me a comment <3

No comments:

Post a Comment