Monday, July 11, 2011

Hello JOJO!!

Well, I hope it's OK if that's what I call you, JOJO. I really miss you, JOJO. Do you miss me, JOJO? Well as I said I miss you, JOJO. Well, JOJO. That's now your name, JOJO. It's not your real name, JOJO, but it's very similar to your name, JOJO. Isn't it, JOJO? Well, JOJO. OOOPS, JOJO! I had already said "Well, JOJO!" and now I said it again, JOJO!

HIHIHI, god I'm fun, JOJO.



Hehe, JOJO. This is what came up when I searched for it at Google.com, JOJO. But I must say that your face is much more beacutiful, JOJO.

Can YOU, JOJO, please call me sometime. We can do anything together, cuz I'm soo bored, JOJO. And you would truly change my summer-world, JOJO. Call 666666 or another number, JOJO. I think YOU, JOJO, know what I mean, JOJO.
I am and will always miss you when the evil God's tair us apart, JOJO.

No comments:

Post a Comment