Friday, June 3, 2011

You know what they say..: Big boobs, Big penis.


This was how I felt at the public bathroom.






HELLO BOYS (not gurls)..! <3
I have been so busy theese few days and I truly am sorry that I haven't written as you readers wished that I had. But I haven't and thats why I am now doin this poster <3 I really hope that you all enyoy my blog!

Theese days I have been at the public bathroom, taking a bath. I don't really know exactly why everybody was staring at my bathingsuit! I love looking as my soulmate, Borat, and btw he is superhot in it! When I finally was in the public bath I just had to bend my face down to pic up some water that I then could throw in THE face.
Well... I will keep on updating the blog. Probably more in the next faritail book! So why don't I end this one and only poster so I later up can create a new poster!

LUW YA <3
XOXO, Borats soulmate, Fuladuschen Rambajan.

No comments:

Post a Comment