Friday, April 15, 2011

CONTEST.

CONTEST.
CHA CHA blog! I've really missed you and I'm sorry for the bad update! Howevaaah! I've had it pretty good, Turk performing well and she looks like makeup. btw I feel made ​​up by the stupid horny cow again. I mean like: what is the problem?

To the title: Yes, I have a contest, (and then I do not mean a contest like in Indian Idol, but in "FULADUSCHEN STYLE!! <3") where I will appoint best blog! All you need to do (if you have a blog, otherwise you get shit, just get it!!) is to write your name and then "I'm in" on the language you want and then leave it (as a comment at this Posts) with your blog's address so that I can visit all of which are with and then designate a winner! The price may be a card in H&M 100: -! But this is only if at least five blogmembers is in the competition, so invite all friends to the party!

LUW YA <3
XOXO Fuladuschen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment