Friday, January 20, 2012

Nighty Nighty Time After Whipping My Ass Gently




Absolutely silly clean blog, there is little night blogger Fuladuschen Rambajan who greets from the other side of the moon. It's pretty cheese and wet up here, just as my friend called Penis. Brunbanan helped me with my pajamas that go around the whole body. I'll eat my tasty gruel. later I fall asleep in his arms like a bear cub and sleeps like a bird that has just fallen from the nest, slumbers fine and dreams of Brüno.
oh, and then at the night I went to the toilet and pooped all of nice and tasty crisps I ate.
and then, i wiped my ass gently, with my grandma.
it is gentally the bird bath so this night, they splash around and the birds chirping in my bottom. just like an orgasm that I invented Turkish mother used to say, but only when she is alcohol in the body and not angry like an ordinary Turkish mother.




And then i saw santa (and the brother) kissing under the mistletoe. i did not agree with it. it was horrible. but then, i joined them :)
happy ending <3

Luw yaa<333

XOXO your Lidl gently ass Fuladuschen Rambajan<3333

No comments:

Post a Comment