Monday, January 9, 2012

THE DINOSAURS POOPOO IN MY MOTHERS GARDEN SO I HAVE TOO PUT PANTS AND JOIN! CHANUKKA JELLY TIME WITH THE GLOVES, PARTY DURING 8 DAYS!!

Hi, deer blogreaders and dilighted fans!
Sorry for the bad update, but the russian manwhore was very expensive so the mother had too hire some dinosaurs too fix her garden. All they did for the good pay was too starting poopoo in her lovely garden. My mother wasn't that happy about the situation, so, she disided to name the dinosaurs. I took a snabshot and this is prerry much the way she looked like. Mother Theresa.

I took the expensive, russian, manwhore wich I just raped and tatooed mothers name on his butt. Then, he took my big carrot and took a big bite and said: "the butt was a burning devil" he does not like me anymore. This is the tattoo on his butt.


Btw, here are some of the dinosaurs who pooed in mothers gardens dinosaur.



Yes, she does have a pool, is that a victim, tiny gay, Paul.

Hope you had a nice CHANUKKA JELLY TIME WITH THE GLOVES.

Luw ya<33
XOXO, Your little jew, Fuladuschen Rambajan.

No comments:

Post a Comment