Sunday, October 23, 2011

I TOTALLY HAVE A NEW FACEBOOK-ACCOUNT AND I WOULD LIKE IF YOU CAN ADD ME!! Justin Bieber, Slutty facebook pic, The best blog ever, bin laden is dead.



Hello, Marshall.

I have written a poem, and I would like to share it. Also can you, just copy it and put it at our facebook status. Here it is:
"When I gave you that mashmellow I didn't expect you to just eat it. But you did, and now it is gone. I don't know where it came then, all I know is that it came out from your anus four houres later. Not in the same condition as I remeber it, but I am sure that that was the marshmellow I gave you four houres earlier. How? Don't ask me. I am awesome. Goodbye."
-Fuladuschen Rambajan.
The king liked it, and so did that mother over there. Yes, she is pregnant and fat but just because she is a woman it doesn't mean that she is stupid. But she was. Fat, pregnant and stupid. Not a good mix.

I just want to tell you that I have a new facebookaccount and I'd like if you added my mother. And me. And of course Kamoliddini Tojiknajod, my deer boy. he likes me, and I like him. Just like a big nice family.

So Bin laden is dead. Yeah, I don't know who that is.


Luw ya <3
Your housewife, Fuladuschen Rambajan Reborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment