Saturday, October 8, 2011

ARE YOU FROM US AND A?! ! I KNOW YOU ARE SO CHECK OUT THIS POST! JUSTIN BIEBER STALKS ME! I AM A SLUTTY SLUT AND I WEAR VERY SLUTTY DRESSES AT PICS!!




Hello, weird stalking person. No, it's OK. You are not my first stalker. My first stalker was named Kamoliddini Tojiknajod (ADD AT FACEBOOK!!), but more about that guy later.
I have noticed that it is a hell of a lot of people looking at my blog. Perverts, I KNOW! Especually from US and A. By some reason their has been a hell of a lot people from Sweden looking at my blog (Yes, they are perverts too, but that's not news is it?) and they have looked at my blog about 500 times more then you Americans have. MY point (not the big point at my "penis") is that I sort of... I sort of... I sort of like you (US and A) better then I like the blond ( litterally) swedish gals. It would be a plesure for me (A NICE ONE!!) if you checked out my blog lets say, 5 times MORE a day? And obviestly spread the word of this amazing blog to all of your facebook- stalkers so they can check out this shit they to! HOW FUN FOR THEM, RIGHT!?

Please follow me @ twitter as well, as you probably already know, my name is Fuladuschen (Rambajan).

IF I AM EVER SUPPOSED TO BECOME FAMOUS YOU GUYS HAVE GOT TO FOLLOW ME, OK!?!??! I HOPE THAT IS CLEAR. AND OFC IF I EVER WILL BE ABLE TO SPREAD THE LOVE OF YOUR LAZY BLOGS TO MY FAMOUS FRIENDS AND WIFES (Onch Movement, Paris Hilton) MAYBE YOU SHOULD GIVE ME YOUR NAMES!?

I miss you already. A speciall "Thank you" for my deer friend Tuvlizzime (the houseceeper)!!!


And a speciall "Fuck you and please go to hell" goes to my stalker JUSTIN BIEBER.



you know i
LUW YA <3
Your little houseceeper, Fuladuschen Rambajan.




P.M.S: DID I SAY THAT I LOVE YOU!? Ok, I did... CUZ I DIDN*T MEAN IT!! THAT*S RIGHT!! FULADUSCHEN IS A NASTY LITTLE SCHOOL-GIRL WHO CHEATS WITH THE TAXES!!! SPANK ME!!! SPANK ME!!!
I am a bisexuall male.

No comments:

Post a Comment