Saturday, July 9, 2011

What beauty feels like..:


Yes! That's the theme of the weekend!
BEAUTY.

As you know beauty isn't something you get (I have experience). I was born AS a hottie, and you will never be able to take it away from me.

Sometimes people ask me how it is to be this beautiful as I am, and theere we are at the question of the day!

"What beauty feels like..:" Well... It really is awesome to always know that people think that I'm beautiful and it's even more awesome to know that peoples ALWAYS will love me. And that's for my look and my personality. YOU LOVE ME, I get it <3 I can daily hear people who rather like to be ME for 24 houres, then fly for a week. (MORE ABOUT THOOSE PEOPLES LATER.) When I was younger my both parents tried to tell me that theere was no chance for 100 years that I would be famous. But LOOK now! Yes! LOOK AT ME! I ACTUALLY HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO USE A COMPUTER! And now I am using a banana, mom and dad. RIGHT IN YOUR FACES! (first I have to digg up all of the dirt, cuz you're in a grave. (GERMANY))

What I am trying to tell you is that people has NEVER, EVER belived in me. They just saw me as that horny gay guy across the street. AND NOW I AM MORE SUCCESSFULL THEN COUSIN RAMAJHIN (he owns a kiosk)!!

All of the well stuff/shit,
XOXO, Your Beautyqueen, Fuladuschen Rambajan.

No comments:

Post a Comment