Tuesday, July 12, 2011

In the "HOTTIE"-world, who also is judged by the "HOTTIES", JOJO beats Onch with a "HOTTIE"-smile. But in the "ASIAN CUTIE"-world Onch is the cutest!!

Helo there, Marshalls!
I understand that many of you really wonder who this "JOJO" is, JOJO. Well to that I do have an answer! I looked for a new guy to fall in love with, Onch never even said "hello" or "nothello". So I randomly pressed a few letters without to look and the letters was saying JOJORUN. When I did a " " between the letters it was saying JOJO RUN. And here he is.





His name is Jojo Simmons and he was in a MTV show called "Run's House" when he is one of the familymembers. He will never beat Onch in any sorts of competition, well maybe in fight... Onch isn't the most sporty guy I know. But Onch is the swetest, cindest, and BTW he has met my wife and they semed cool with each other. Onch has a sort of respect for other people and he has a good sence of style.
And here he is:

This is a picture of Onch and my wife, the two people who I care most of. This picture really means alot to me.

I know that Jojo probably never will see this and if he does, he probably wouldn't cear. Either Onch would of ceared, nodody will probably even read this, they will probably read the starts, look at the pictures and then scroll down the the other posters. But if sombody actually would read this it really would warm up my heart.

LUW YA <33< KIZZZZ all of my fans!!!

XOXO, Your heartbreaked blogger, Fuladuschen Rambajan.

No comments:

Post a Comment