Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Zummer





So Hello my dear blog. I have recently apodythike in a small shop, you know. So, writing is still for him. Everyone just throws their garbage, and sun on the beach where the dirty channel is, as usual, had a wonderful summer, I should say. My mother will fire and put it in the guard, who does not understand that, in the middle of the night plated faucet and drink, so do not meow. Eating ice cream freezer, you know, there really is a television, a transparent ... I do not know much. Then, of course, is lying naked in the bathroom and toilet spy, when young children. Obviously once the new swimsuits, you know, you can of purple turnips. You spend a good friend of the Brunbanan, I just go to the grocery store and cool. However, what I've done this summer and, of course, wrote in his blog. What are you my dear readers? Tell me, where I have to travel or travel? Give me a little comment and tell stories of summer for me ha. Maybe we can be friends afterwards.

Luw yaa<33

XOXO your Lidl tan Fuladuschen Rambajan<3333

No comments:

Post a Comment