Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hellolidoli! Who are you?



Hi blog! I'm really sorry for the bad update, I've just lived my life a little bit.. oh wait, MY BLOG IS MY LIFE! Why in the fudgein of US and A haven't I update my blog earlier?! OMGF (Oh My Gay Friend) i'm soooo... yellow. But whatever, today I've been a lidl nasty boy. I gave my mom (you know that new mum that i found on the street, my really angry, turkish mom...) some apples and now she's on the Hospital, i don't know really why she's there. But then, my friends, i have to tell you something, i meet a new friend, on the HOSPITAL!!!! it was a lidl boy (and he have (had) soooo nica hair), it was so light (he's hair) and i don't know, now we're just friends! But now I have to look at my mom... se yaa<33

Luv yaa<33

XOXO your Lidl nasty boy Fuladuschen Rambajan<333

P.M.S. the lidl boys name is (was) Gorgiogorgonsola!

No comments:

Post a Comment